Sunday, February 3, 2008

Ten Reasons I love my cast..

1. I don't have to do the dishes......(but I have done them)
2. I don't have to do laundry.........(but I have)
3. I don't have to go shopping........(and I don't)
4. I have 4 legs ........ but only can use 3 of them
5. I don't have to worry about blowing away in the wind.. too heavy of a cast
6. I've grown attached to it....or it is attached to me.
7. It is so comfortable.....................NOT...........
8. I save a lot of money not going out and enjoying the weekends> (and I hate it)
9. I love having people do everything for me!!! (hate it, hate it, hate it)
10. Guess all these reasons show I REALLY HATE THIS CAST!!!

3 comments:

~kamie~ said...

you crack me up! :)

At least it's pretty.

Brandon & JaKell said...

:0) kids love it for you!!! they think its cool, they always want to get online or see my phone to see grandpas cast

alerts said...

balenciaga handbag
balenciaga handbags
balenciaga
balenciaga bags